Currently working as a professor at Dept. of Materials and Life Science,
leading Surface and Thin Film Laboratory.
Dept. of Materials and Life Sciences, Seikei University,
3-3-1, Kichijoji-Kita, Musashino, Tokyo 180-8633, JAPAN
I've been studying on a preparation of thin films, especially for
compounds and alloy materials. Current interests are:
- Study of the particle transport process in sputtering deposition.
- Alloying of Copper and Indium in vacuum deposited films
- Roughness evolution on growing film surfaces.
Following are what I have been interested since my undergraduate time.
- Preparation of carbon films with plasma-assisted CVD, and
plasma diagnostics during the film deposition. (Optical emission,
probe measurements, etc.)
- Work function measurements of conducting compound films.
- Exo-electron emission from Oxide films damaged with radiation
and/or mechanical stimulation.
I've played Handball in official team of Univ. of Tokyo (GK),
and am recently playing in OB team (10 matches / year).
I also love watching any sports (Soccer, American Football, Rugby,
Baseball, Basketball, etc. etc...)
I'm a bookworm and buy more than 10 magazines, 10 comics and 10
paperbacks a month. My favorites are:
Shotaroh Ikenami, Ryotaroh Shiba, Shugoroh Yamamoto, Shu-hei Fujiwara,
Yasutaka Tsutsui, Makoto Shina, Kaoru Kurimoto, Yoshiki Tanaka, ...
A. Kent, C.S.Forester, S.Coonts, F.Forsyth, T.Clancy, J.Archer,
J.Grisham, S.Turow, P.Cornwell, E.Queen, ...
Motoka-Murakami, Naoki-Urasawa, Takeshi-Maekawa, Kazuhiko-Shimamoto,
Risu-Akizuki, Izumi-Takemoto, ...
NAKANO,Takeo (updated: 2005-05-01)
Nakano's Home Page
BABA Lab's Home Page